BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

MEOW

 w w w . s t - j o h n 3 .b l o g s p o t . c o m
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
© original profile st_john3

As you see i'm St. JoHn bUt my reaL name is StEvEn JoHn L. SarOnG .. but my friends use to call me "ben" so its either JoHn or Ben.. call me whatever u want if thats makes u happy..;]

 

 

I just LovE bEinG mE, I LovE t0 do wAt I think that can satisfy mE, im n0t pursuing myself t0 aim what I think I Cant handle. But im afraid & hate having failures in my LifE thats whY I want t0 givE my bEts everytimE thErs an opp0rtunity f0r mE t0 d0.

 

I c0nsidEr th0se pErs0n wh0s true t0 mE and t0 thEir sElvEs a spexal & c0oL pers0ns and hate th0sE wh0 arE n0thinG but phonyS,grEat backstabbers and ann0yinG backfightErs. I d0nt gEt mad just LikE that, If I kn0w im right iLL stand f0r it! SamE as if I did something wr0ng, I kn0w h0w to say s0rry and accept my mistakes and fAiLurEs t0o.

 

I d0nt mind what 0theRs might say about mE, whether its a p0s. or neg. thE m0st imp0rtant is that I kn0w myself m0rE than any0nE eLsE.

 

U knew aL0t about mE Im just a simple Boy wh0s LivinG in a simple LifE, c0ntentEd of what I have, m0st of ALL thankful f0r everything. but I cAn cope up with my noisy and crazy friEnds and g0 fL0oow..  (o^_^o)

 

 

Thursday, July 30, 2009

HOW TO MIX ( MMC) (ST_JOHN)

How to do a Remix in Fruity Loops Studio


So now you’ve got a few tips of how creating some different sounds. So now
you maybe want to learn how to remix another song. Remixing often brings alot of
work, but might be worth it when you create a unique sound to a famous song that
people will go crazy about.

Here’s what you do:


Step 1 - Finding the tempo.


If you’re not a DJ, it might be tricky to detect BPM (Beat per minute).

There’s alot of programs available and the DJ-programs are often the quickest.

In the Fruity Loops 8(was there with FL7 too), there’s a new DJ-tool/stand alone
application called DeckaDance which will work pretty

good since it can auto-detect the tempo for you.


Once you´ve detected the BPM you are good to go. Why detect BPM you may ask,
well for instance, if you´re gonna make a track around vocals its sweet ass to
know the BMP as it makes it way more easy to apply beats and other stuff around
the vocals.


 


Step 2 - Edit the audio-file.


Ones you’ve got the tempo, you need to input the sample you want to remix
into FL.

Remember that the file cannot be .wma-file. It has to be .WAV!


Anyway, start by set the right BPM in your FL. ( as i´ve tryed to explain
above)


Then right-click on a Sampler > Insert > Audio Clip > right-click the new
Audio Clip channel and choose your prefered sample to remix. Or just drag it in
from the desktop!


 


Now browse your computer for the audio-clip you want to remix.


 


Now click on the sample and then paint it in, like the picture below shows.


 



Step 3 - Sync the sample with FL.


To make it easier to get an overview and sync the audio clip with the program
here’s four steps that will help:


 1. No Snap - Now you can move your sample however you want.

 

 2. Select the Metronome (or paint out a kick or something) - This will help you
hear the rhythm.


 3. Change the Zoom time


 4. Change the Clip size - by changing Zoom time and Clip size, it will be
easier to sync the sample to the rhythm.


 



Step 4 - Creating a new sound.


Hopefully you now have been able to sync the sample with the tempo and
rhythm.


Here is the part were you all have to be creative and start make a unique
sounds with your FL-skillz, however I’ll show you a technique you can use in
order to loop a specific part of the song meanwhile your creating the sound.


Try this - Select “Select” on the Playlist Toolbar and then simple frame
where you want to loop the song.

This makes the remixing more efficient and easier since you don’t have to play
and pause the song all the time.





Step 5 - Cutting the sample.


It’s always nice to be able to cut parts of your sampel out when remixing.


If you don’t know how to cut just select the “Slice”-tool at the Playlist
Toolbar and you can cut your sample into pieces. And as you might want to add
specific FX plugins and effekts to that specific part you can make it Unique by
right clicking it!


 


This is my Hobby ^_^


Very Approachable....

I don't want to be a professional Dj...

Its just only my hobby...


 


 


AKONG HINIMO :


CHECK THIS OUT :


 Image and video hosting by TinyPic


hahahaha

0 comments:

CHATBOX^^

MEOWSIC^^

get a playlist standalone player get ringtones!