BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

MEOW

 w w w . s t - j o h n 3 .b l o g s p o t . c o m
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
© original profile st_john3

As you see i'm St. JoHn bUt my reaL name is StEvEn JoHn L. SarOnG .. but my friends use to call me "ben" so its either JoHn or Ben.. call me whatever u want if thats makes u happy..;]

 

 

I just LovE bEinG mE, I LovE t0 do wAt I think that can satisfy mE, im n0t pursuing myself t0 aim what I think I Cant handle. But im afraid & hate having failures in my LifE thats whY I want t0 givE my bEts everytimE thErs an opp0rtunity f0r mE t0 d0.

 

I c0nsidEr th0se pErs0n wh0s true t0 mE and t0 thEir sElvEs a spexal & c0oL pers0ns and hate th0sE wh0 arE n0thinG but phonyS,grEat backstabbers and ann0yinG backfightErs. I d0nt gEt mad just LikE that, If I kn0w im right iLL stand f0r it! SamE as if I did something wr0ng, I kn0w h0w to say s0rry and accept my mistakes and fAiLurEs t0o.

 

I d0nt mind what 0theRs might say about mE, whether its a p0s. or neg. thE m0st imp0rtant is that I kn0w myself m0rE than any0nE eLsE.

 

U knew aL0t about mE Im just a simple Boy wh0s LivinG in a simple LifE, c0ntentEd of what I have, m0st of ALL thankful f0r everything. but I cAn cope up with my noisy and crazy friEnds and g0 fL0oow..  (o^_^o)

 

 

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

NOD32 (commercial trial)

NOD32


 


    ESET products remain the best virus protection available in 2009, whether it's ESET NOD32 Antivirus or ESET Smart Security (built with the same ThreatSense® engine as ESET NOD32 Antivirus).

AV-Comparatives named ESET NOD32 Antivirus the "Best Antivirus Product" in 2006 and 2007 as they know that proactive, precise technology—not brand names— stop malware. ESET NOD32 Antivirus was then awarded "The Best Proactive On-demand Detection" and "The Best Overall Speed Performance" for 2008.

Direct comparisons with other antivirus solutions tell the story better than we ever could.

Using the in-depth chart below, you can compare antivirus software and find out which type will provide the kind of protection you need. The study stands ESET NOD32 Antivirus up to some of the biggest brand names - Symantec, McAfee, Trend Micro and Kaspersky - comparing protection as well as performance.


 


download this anti- virus :




click here


or


ask me in personal hahahaha ^^


NOD32 AntiVirus 4.0.437


ESET - 34.39MB (Commercial
Trial)

 



ESET NOD32 Antivirus is the most effective protection you can find to combat
today's huge volumes of Internet and email threats. It provides
comprehensive antivirus and antispyware protection without affecting your
computer's performance.

Using advanced ThreatSense® technology, ESET NOD32
Antivirus proactively protects you from new attacks, even during the
critical first hours when other vendors' products aren't aware the attack
even exists. ESET NOD32 Antivirus detects and disables both known and
unknown viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware, rootkits and other
Internet threats.


ESET NOD32 Antivirus is also one of the fastest antivirus solutions, so
fast you won't even notice it running. And it's both incredibly easy to use
yet simple to tailor for your specific needs.


Key Benefits:



  • Protection from the Unknown

  • Finds Malware Other AV Companies Missed

  • Built for Speed

  • Easy on Your System

  • Easy on You



 

0 comments:

CHATBOX^^

MEOWSIC^^

get a playlist standalone player get ringtones!